Hi, my name is Christopher Feran.
I create coffee experiences.
I’m a coffee industry consultant, green buyer, roaster and lapsed Q-grader with years of experience helping startups and established companies in the Midwest, California and New York City.
I enjoy planning and building cafes, coffee programs, roasteries and spreadsheets.
Most of all, I enjoy coffee.
Need something? Just ask.
Latest on the blog:
- The Green Coffee Rehydration Protocol
- Missing the forest for a tree
- Sourdough > sour coffee
- Quarantine cooking
- Coffee roasting in the time of Corona
- The COVID-19 post.
- Under the blacklight
- How to rehydrate coffee
- So a coffee walks into a sauna
- Green coffee, fade, and cannibals at dinner
- Credit where credit is due (or: Who to blame for this)